The Taunton Nursing home is a 101 bed healthcare facility located at 350 Norton Avenue.We are proud to be part of the City of Taunton as a non for profit enterprise. We serve the elderly in two fashions.
* Our short term rehab services offer speech, occupational and physical therapy seven days a week. We take an innovative approach that allows us to develop in individualized care plan for each resident. This plan of care is supervised as a collaborative effort by the physician, nurses and therapist. We take pleasure in seeing our residents return to their home when ready. We accept Medicare and private pay residents as short term rehab patients. For more information please call
* Our long-term residents come to us from many walks of life and at varying levels of functionality. We provide ADL assistance as well as medication administration. We work hard to be homelike and encourage our residents to decorate their rooms to their personal taste. We have outings as well as in house activities that encourage socialization, including religious services of all faiths. The plan of care is managed by Nurses and the physician. We accept private pay as well as Mass Health- Medicaid as payment for our long term residents.
We also offer the following services to all residents:
* Social Services
* Dental, Podiatry, Vision Care
* Hospice Services for end of life care.
* Chaplain services
* Care provided by licensed nurses ( RN, LPN and CNA's)
* Barber and Beauty services.
* Three meals per day that are prepared by our award winning Dietary staff.
* Therapeutic Diets of the direction of a Registered Dietician.
* Activities staff 7 days per week.
We accept residents from all locations and pride ourselves on being "neighbors caring for neighbors." We enjoy being part of the community and invite various groups in to the Nursing Home for our residents.
GOVERNANCE: The Taunton Nursing Home is governed by a board that meets on the last Monday of the month.