Payroll Forms

Active employees wishing to change payroll tax withholdings and direct deposit accounts, or access their deferred compensation account may do so using the following links. If you choose to complete a form in advance, the original form must be submitted to the Treasurer's Office in person, by the employee, and proper identification shall be available upon request. The City employs many employees, not all of whom are known by the Treasurer's Office, so this policy has been established for the protection of the employee. If you have any questions, please email Payroll.