- Feature Links
- Terms of Usage
Terms of Usage
General Terms of the Agreement
Modification of the Agreement
The City of Taunton maintains the right to modify these Terms of Usage without notice. However, at the discretion of the City, the City of Taunton may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting the modification unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the site following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms of Usage.
You agree to access and use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to conduct that which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable content
- Use the Site to impersonate other parties or entities
- Use the Site to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the Site or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the Site
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship
- Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the site
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way
- Claim a relationship with or speak for any business, association, or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation
- Post any material that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of another
- Collect or store personal information about others
Termination of Use
The City of Taunton, Massachusetts may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access and use of this Site without notice and for any reason, including for violation of these Terms of Usage or for other conduct which the City of Taunton, Massachusetts, in its sole discretion, believes is unlawful or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the Site, and the City of Taunton, Massachusetts will use whatever means possible to enforce this termination.
If you have any questions or concerns about the City of Taunton, Massachusetts online policy for this site or its implementation or if you find incorrect information or to seek permissions that fall outside of the guidelines above, you can contact the City of Taunton, Massachusetts at 508-821-1384 or via email.
Thank you for visiting our website and for reviewing our terms of usage policies.