How to report a sewer back up?

To report a sewer back-up in the public roadway, please call the City's sewer operations contractor Veolia at 508-823-3582. The City is not responsible for sewer back-up on private property. If you require further assistance, please call the DPW Office at 508-821-1431.

Show All Answers

1. How to find a retailer who sells City of Taunton "orange" trash bags?
2. How to purchase a compost bin?
3. How to report a roadway or roadside issue?
4. How to report a sewer back up?
5. How to report a water break?
6. How to report an issue with a storm drain or catch basin?
7. How to report impassable roadway due to inclement weather?
8. How to report a power outage or traffic signal outage?
9. How to report a dead animal in the roadway?