What are the setback requirements for my property?

Most setback requirements can be found in the Intensity of Use Table found in the City's Zoning Ordinances. The Zoning Ordinances can be obtained from the Planning Department.

Show All Answers

1. I’m building an addition onto my house, where can I obtain a plot plan of my property?
2. Where can I obtain a copy of my deed?
3. Where can I find street layout information?
4. How can I have my land surveyed? Does the City provide survey services?
5. I would like to connect to the City’s sewer and / or water system, where can I get the information to do so?
6. Where can I find a contractor to make the sewer or water service connections?
7. What are the setback requirements for my property?
8. Does the City have copies of FEMA flood insurance maps?
9. Can I widen, relocate, or add another driveway on my property?
10. How do I go about having a house number assigned or changed?